Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Croatians Rock

For two reasons:

1. Croteam has created a beautiful 3D Engine in the Serious Engine 2. Yeah the humor in Serious Sam 2 gets pretty lame towards the end, which only means someone needs to license this engine and slap a better game onto it.

2. Jan Fiala has created what has to be the most useful piece of freeware I've ever come across: PSPad, a freeware HTML, PHP, JScript, VBScript, MySQL, Perl, yada-yada editor. I haven't started using it extensively yet and it's already impressed me thoroughly just looking through its features. Also, it's gotten nothing but kudos on the web so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt. That something like this can come free without spyware is frikkin' amazing to me. Ijust might give Jan a donation after I've gotten some mileage out it.

If you code, go check it out. You might like it too :).

No comments: