Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Well this is starting to look like the blog of nice photos rather than the blog of doom, so in keeping with the original spirit of this blog (yeah I don't remember what the original spirit was supposed to be either), I'm putting up a new song I wrote. Kinda.


Tight Connection to My F1 Status (Has Anybody Seen My Job?)

(Sung, or mumbled, to the tune of 'Tight Connection To My Heart (Has Anybody Seen My Love)' by Bob Dylan)

Well, I had to move fast
And I couldn't with my Toyota wreck.
I said I'd send my resume and I did
What do they expect?
My hands are sweating
And I haven't even started working yet.
I'll go along with the charade
Until I can lie my way out.
I know that interview was a big joke
Whatever it was all about.
Someday maybe
I'll get those stupid questions correct.

I'm gonna get my coat,
I feel the breath of a storm.
I had no money to pay the bills last night,
So how am I gonna stay warm?

Chorus:
Has anybody seen my job,
Has anybody seen my job,
Has anybody seen my job.
I don't know,
Has anybody seen my job?

...

Errr I think I'll stop there. Job-hunting is already depressing as it is.

No comments: