Friday, March 19, 2004

I'm really tired. I finally got a prototype of this graphing app I'm making in Visual C++, though. All in all, not bad for a week's worth of work. I learned a new programming environment (or at least got to where I'm not completely lost in it), used it to interface with a MySQL database, and graphed its data using a third-party library. I'm well on my way to finishing a functioning MFC application. Maybe now they'll bump my salary up a little :).

I need to go looking for an external hard drive for my laptop now. The poor thing only has 650 MB of HD space. I found one at Best Buy last week going for 200 bucks, but it's exactly what I want... 20GB, and it's only a little larger than a wallet. It was a bit pricey, though, so I'm gonna try my luck at Circuit City tonite. Then, more Mu-ing!

Sigh, no life, no life.

No comments: