Friday, July 28, 2006

A Second Post Of The Day In What Seems Like Forever

Well I tried to watch Shakespeare On The Square today in downtown Knoxville, but apparently they cancel whenever the place gets wet. They were scheduled to start at 7pm, by which time the raindrops had ceased, but I guess they didn't want to deal with a soggy backstage. It was not a total loss... I brought my camera along and made like a tourist. Here's another three-hundred-and-sixty degree panorama, this time of Knoxville's Whirl-Famous Market Square.

I'm feeling generous tonight. More so considering this is actually the second post of the day. Here's a shot of the inside of the World Grotto. It's a really cool joint on Market Square, with some really sharp and trippy eastern-themed decor. All that's missing is the opium smoke. I need to drop in again with company someday.

No comments: