Monday, May 19, 2008

I Am Iron Man

Well, this kinda saves me the trouble of doing a movie review. Heh. Make a tacky t-shirt instead. Now you too can have a chestpiece ala Tony Stark! Hmm.... I'm gonna have to fix up the transparencies on the images I upload. I seem to have a white leakage problem around the borders every time.

EDIT: Nevermind... it looks perfectly fine when you put against a colored T-shirt. Looks pretty badass on a black T. That's the color I got on the T-shirt I have in my shop right now. I don't know what's up with the pic Spreadshirt's Blog It function links me to. Maybe I ought to buy one for myself just to check... hehe.


 I Am Iron Man


I Am Iron Man

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For some reasons, your design does not look what they are. It looks so much nicer on T-shirts. K