Sunday, July 18, 2004

The Hills Are Alive...

The annoying popups are gone! Yay! I remembered yesterday that I actually have webspace at Comcast, my internet provider, so I've moved all my images there. The problem is I now need to go back and reedit all my old image links. I'm done with all the archives from now back to January... I may get to the rest later. I've also moved my old Tripod page there, so Opposable Thoughts is now viewable without all those annoying ads... as it was meant to be.

I started playing through some of my songs today (the depressing ones), and remembered that a while back I had meant to get myself some recording equipment to use with my PC, and that I was supposed to upload the stuff I had made with CCL last December to MP3.com. Well, I don't have the money for the gear right now, but I did swing by MP3.com, and I couldn't figure out what the heck was going on, so I created an artiste profile ('greyhoundbus', of course) at CNET Music instead. It won't get created straightaway... apparently they have to review the submission first. Bleh! Whatever. I need to share my angst with the world now!

No comments: