Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Ok, so I lied, and went back and fixed Brent and Marci's website so that it looks passable on Mozilla. I realised after looking at it on Cliff's Mac that most Mac users aren't using IE (seeing as how Microsoft isn't updating IE for Macs anymore), and of course it looked like utter crap on Safari, so there you have it. The site is fixed, kinda. It still doesn't look exactly the same as in IE, but some of the more serious alignment problems have been dealt with.

I recently attended a meeting set up by some folks from Quixtar, which, if you've never heard of it, is the e-commerce version of Amway. I didn't know what it was before I went... the guy who invited me was a little secretive about the whole thing. I'll make a long story short: I wouldn't this thing with a ten-foot pole. I won't say that's true for everyone, because I'm sure you can make tons of money doing this sort of thing. The whole para-religious nature of it just doesn't rub me the right way.

So I guess I'll just slog away like the rest of the world, and die poor :p. Once I get a job, that is.

Dayton Pt 4


I think I'll wrap up the Dayton pics with a bunch of animals I saw at the museum in Columbus. That's a lizard.


Those are fish.


Those are a pair of lovebirds. Aaaaaaaw!