Tuesday, February 03, 2004

Well I finally got word that my OPT's been approved, so in a couple of weeks I should be able to actually work for a living. Bumming's been fun, but watching my bank account dwindle to nothing hasn't been. I talked to the recruiter today to remind "Hey! I'm still here!", so hopefully the timing is just right for when the OPT card arrives and I can start doing something right away. In the meantime, I'm trying to learn CSS... Marci and Brent have me doing a wedding webpage for them and I figure this is a good time to expand my website-building prowess.

Dayton Pt 2


Matt and Gretchen kept a stash of loot in the basement of the house, which is where I slept. I forget if it was Xmas loot or Wedding loot. I got a free box of chocolates from that stash, though. As a gift. Really!


I'm told this is Brent's favorite part of the Forsythe house. It's mine too. I could sit here and eat breakfast all day.


"Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree! There's a cat sitting next to yoooou!"
... That's why I don't write christmas caroles.